SAGH is an industry leader in representing mortgage lenders in New York State. Both the attorney and paralegal staff are unparalleled in their industry knowledge, service level quality and closing experience. The office has closed tens of thousands of residential mortgage transactions throughout New York State. Our firm also has extensive experience in the commercial lending field representing both commercial clients and commercial lenders. Our firm travels, without additional fees, from as far south as Staten Island, east to Montauk and north through Westchester, Orange, Rockland and Putnam counties to Albany and beyond.
Our office is experienced in handling virtually all types of loan transactions, preparing loan documentation for the securitizing of all types of residential properties including 1-4 family residences, condominiums and cooperative apartments.
The firm’s client base includes many retail lenders, established mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers. Our staff regularly advises, trains and provides updated industry relevant materials to our clients, enabling them to be at the forefront of this ever changing industry.
Throughout the loan processing time line our staff responsibilities include:
- Preparation of a Welcome Letter detailing our role and outlining the loan process;
Title review and title clearance;
- Ordering of external loan documents for CEMA requests;
- Ordering of collateral Stock and Lease files for external cooperative loan payoffs;
- Preparation, processing and submission of all external subordination requests;
- Direct contact with borrower and/or their attorney;
- Document production and execution with highest level of saleability for our clients;
- Seamless technology that enables timely and prompt file updates;
- Safeguarded technologies that ensure the highest level of protection for all borrower PI;
- Advanced technologies allowing for prompt upload and review of all loan documents;
- Our post-closing process promptly delivers accurate and complete packages to all service areas.
SAGH prides itself in providing clients and borrowers with superior service, something that we feel distinguishes our firm from the others in this practice area.